Saturday 4 January 2014

oh Lulworth, I love thee.

Lulworth cove is my favourite place to visit on any day of the year. Whether it is a beautiful sunny day or unbelievably stormy, it is still undeniably one of the most tranquil and calming places I know of. Visiting it over the festive season with family reminds me of why I love it so much! The Lulworth Inn does some lovely food which is perfect after a long stroll around the cove! 
It has been a while since I ventured up the many, many steps to see Durdle Door and I have decided this needs to happen very soon! 


Whilst enjoying the cove last week, I was paddling away and completly misjudged it and ended up with my wellibobs full up with freezing water! Not the best on a winters day. 


Makes me shiver thinking back to it
now, brrrrrr! Have a good weekend! 

Lauren 



No comments:

Post a Comment