1. Borrow or make a plankton net, go plankton hunting, then look at it under a microscope! I promise it will blow your mind!
2. Investigate your local nature reserve and go for an explore!
3. Go rock pooling and take a species guide! You'll be amazed at what you can find at your nearest rocky shore.
4. Leave some bird food perched on a surface in your garden and see what appears to have a nibble.
5. Pull on your Wellington boots and go to visit the muddiest place you can find! Mud makes everything better.
6. Put your coat on and get outside now! They're no such thing as bad weather, only innappropriate clothing!