Tuesday 7 January 2014

favourite nature moments of 2013

I wanted to share some of my favourite nature pictures of 2013. For me, I managed to see places that I never thought I would such as Lundy Island in the Bristol Channel. Here are some of my favourites.

Sunset at Arne, paddling in mud in Poole Harbour, Sika deer at Arne, mountains in Inverarary in Scotland, The Flats at Kimmeridge Bay, horses near Lulworth Castle, a rescued hedgehog found in my garden, Lulworth Cove, a poppy at Thomas Hardys house in Dorchester.


Sunset at Sandbanks beach, horses at Lulworth Castle, view on Lulworth Estate, sunset at Old Harry Rocks, duck pond at Lulworth Cove, Bude, Lamb on Lundy Island, Lundy Island, Grey seals at Lundy Island.


Finally here is a picture of me enjoying my first lesson on a quadbike! 


Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment