Wednesday 15 April 2015

what nature does for Britain book launch

About a month ago I was lucky enough to attend the book launch of Tony Juniper's new book "What Nature Does For Britain". This book launch was hosted at Portcullis House which was amazing to visit! A massive thank you to Lucy McRobert and AFON (A Focus On Nature) for being able to attend this event. Below are a few pictures from the launch and of me getting my book signed by the man himself!

 All the books waiting to be signed! © Chris Woods and The Wildlife Trusts

Pre-launch photo!  © Chris Woods and The Wildlife Trusts

Megan Shersby and I.  © Chris Woods and The Wildlife Trusts

Tony Juniper's introduction to his book!  © Chris Woods and The Wildlife Trusts

Getting my book signed! © Chris Woods and The Wildlife Trusts

No comments:

Post a Comment